Covid-19 Updates at Guardsman:
Thursday 26th March 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
As the concern of Coronavirus (COVID-19) increases, the purpose of this email is to ensure our clients’ that Guardsman has created and implemented an internal COVID-19 Workplace Risk Management Plan.
We know that the virus is spread from person to person through close contact with an infected person, from touching objects or surfaces contaminated by the sneeze or cough of an infected person and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
As Guardsman provides a service whereby an employee is physically present at the office, we want to reassure you that guidelines are in place for our staff to ensure good hygiene practices are followed. These guidelines and expectations include:
As a customer, we ask the following;
- Washing their hands frequently with soap and water as a first preference or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Covering their nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing and disposing of tissues immediately after use.
- Avoiding in all instances physical contact with anyone and where possible, avoid close contact with anyone within the work environment or outside the work environment who has flu symptoms.
- Re-scheduling of non-essential business meetings for our General Manager and Directors
- Staying at home and self-isolate if a mild cough or a low fever develops; and
- Regularly cleaning desks, door handles, keypad machines and light switches.
Our office remains open 8:30am-5:30pm Monday – Saturday and Sunday 9am-1pm. Rest assured that you will still have full access to your space with keypad access. We will continue to monitor the current situation and communicate any major changes to you. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our priority.
Contact us for info
- Please avoid, where possible, coming to the office and instead paying over the phone, via the pay now link on your invoice, direct bank transfer or BPAY;
- Execute good hygiene. We have a bathroom located just behind the office and our customers are encouraged to wash their hands as required whilst in the facility. Hand sanitiser will be available in the office. If you need to discuss anything with us it is recommended you use either of these options prior.
- If you are feeling unwell or have just returned from overseas please refrain from coming to the office and facility, until such a time that you have been well/symptom free for 14 days.